The cost of developing elearning can be expensive if your agency, company of corporate business does not have in-house designers.
As mentioned in one of my earlier blog posts Canva is my rapid-graphic-editing personal go-to choice.
I recently signed up to Piktochart, an online platform that gives non-designers the ability to create basic infographics without the complexity and learning curve of Adobe design software.
The platform comes with a library of icons, graphics and templates to use in expressing your creativity.
As a tool to create a quick and interesting infographic, Piktochart is an easy-to-use but robust design platform for quick design.
There is a free version with a two-tier commercial option. They are also looking at releasing a collaborative option for design teams in July 2017.
I have added this handy as a paid option to our elearning toolbox.
- Drag-and-drop, point-and-click
- Over 600 professionally designed templates from a selection of infographic, banner, report, and presentation formats.
- Over 4000 beautifully designed icons
- Import data from a Microsoft Excel file, a Google spreadsheet, or Survey Monkey . (I like this feature !)
- High-res Downloads (JPEG, PNG or PDF formats).
Click here to access Piktochart
Let’s see how it works
Have a look at this video.
Happy Designing !